Will there be a new release anytime soon ?
Tiny Adventure Pack Plus
A downloadable asset pack
In this pack you'll have access to everything in the 'Tiny Adventure Pack' plus a bunch of adittional content:
- New weapon animations.
- Falling animation.
- Item pickup frame.
- New ranged enemy.
- 2 Npcs
- 3 Tilesets
- Additional rock.
- Weapon icons (Sword, Shield and Bow)
- Quest exclamation.
- Wooden pole.
If you like this pack, be sure to check the 'Tiny Dungeon Pack', both packs are designed to complement each other!
Available for personal and commercial use, credit is not necessary but I would love to see what you do with it!
You can find me in Twitter - Vryell
Color palette: Rosy-42 by PineTreePizza
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- New tilesets addedSep 22, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi! Sorry for the late response.
Right now I'm working on a videogame and I don't have much time left to work on other things, but I plan to return working on the packs at some point (probably around July). I may release some minor updates to the previous packs to warm up, but I can't promise anything, I hope you understand.
I purchased both of your packs, and on November 3-4th, I streamed Unity Game Development on Twitch on a game project using your art. I did the stream for the Extra-Life charity 24 hour even and gave you credit for the graphics and art.
I want to continue this project, but need some other assets in this style for that. So I thought I would propose those to you, to see if they were something you could complete, so that everyone on itch.io could buy them as well.
1. An Items pack, we have a very limited amount of items in what you have done in these two packs. We need more weapon and armor types, crafting and other items. Think of things an RPG would need to be complete.
2. A Creatures/NPC/Boss pack, again we have 5 base Creatures, only 2 NPCs and 0 bosses in your two packs. Your Zombie, feels off compared to the other creatures. This could be broken down into a couple of different packs.
3. More Tile Art Fluff, you have a couple rocks, a few flowers, a bush... but, I feel we need more of this type of ground clutter to make the maps seem less empty; to allow for more richness in look and feel.
4. We also need UI elements so that we can build a user interface, for things like: inventory, character, stats, spells, skill trees, etc...
Of course all of these need to maintain the same look, feel and art style of your other items. I feel some of your Dungeon pieces, break into looking futuristic and drift from the rest of the fantasy items.
I do love the simplicity and style of your art and let everyone on my stream know it was your art, and showed your itch.io pages. So I hope this helps you some.
I hope you take my feedback as constructive criticism; I did not mean to offend in any way.
Thanks for your feedback and support, it really means a lot.
My intention is to keep delivering thematic packs that will include most (if not all) the things that you suggested. Right after I finished the "Tiny Dungeon Pack" I had the opportunity to start working on a game so I won't be able to create them as fast as I'd want to, but they'll keep coming, I hope you understand.
Thanks again for your kind words and best of luck with your streams!
The character base is really dope! I had to edit it a bit to get rid of the sword during the swinging animation for something a little more dynamic, but check it out in use!
(I tried posting a gif, but the file size is too big!)
Really love this style tbh.
Would be awesome to get some animations for the NPC's but still love it, can't wait for the dungeon set :-D
Hi! I'm really glad you like it. Thanks for the suggestion, I'm rather busy with the dungeon pack right now, but once I'm done with it I'll update the NPCs animations so they can be used as playable characters :D
Should add some cave assets