I bought the complete asset pack long time ago and Im not sure if I ever mentioned how awesome these are. You got something special! :D
Movement - WASD
Interact - E
This retro inspired pack contains among other things:
- 4 Different main characters with walk and skate animations.
- 7 NPCs with 2 skin tones each (and more to come!).
- 10+ Buildings (and more to come!).
- Indoor & Outdoor tiles and furniture.
- GUI Boxes & Buttons.
Works best with:
Game demo made by Yanako RPGs.
- Use the assets in commercial and non commercial projects.
- Modify the assets.
- Re-distribution or re-sell of the assets.
- Use the assets in NFT/Crypto/Metaverse projects.
- Use these assets to train AI.
Credit is not necessary but highly appreciated.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
bought the full set bundle and i'm OBSESSED; the color scheme is so perfect and charming, the buildings are all delightfully designed, the li'l monsters are all PERFECT, and the gui is the cutest thing i've ever seen. super looking forward to designing with these!!!
do you take suggestions or even commissions for extra assets? there's some stuff i'm missing for interior design purposes so i figured i'd ask before digging around and mismatching styles!!
Hi! Thank you tons for the nice feedback, I'm really glad that you like my work ToT
I'm not taking commissions but suggestions are more than welcome <3
thank you!!! okay for the record i'm dropping a whole lot of things but i am doing so with the understanding that you are beheld to NONE OF THEM lmao; if any of them inspire you by all means but i would never expect you to just drop everything and make any of these never mind ALL OF THEM
but some things i've found myself wanting as i've been designing are:
- craft objects, like yarn or a sewing machine
- a li'l flower pot for indoors
- board games or like a chessboard
- sports objects like volleyball nets, soccer balls, etc.
- foodstuffs, or at least the illusion of them (i wanted to make a li'l bakery but couldn't manage it)
- benches for outside!! in general more obvious chairs tbh; i've been using some of the tiny tables with uncertainty as to whether they're stools fkjfgh
- more outdoor space-fillers in general; birdhouse, street lamps, mailboxes, that sort of stuff
- stalls!! the crates full of stuff made me go "oh i could make a REALLY cute farmer's market with these" but i didn't quite have the additional materials to do it
- also i would ABSOLUTELY buy a big set of characters in this style i LOVE the ones i've got. i saw tiny neighbors and intend to grab it but i want more, especially in this color scheme
like i said this is A BUNCH OF STUFF and i don't expect all or really any of these out of you!!! but in case you end up in a mood to do pixel art and aren't sure what to make here are maybe some prompts
thank you again for the lovely asset pack!!! when my project is finished i'll share it so you can see it all in action if you'd like
These are a lot of wonderful suggestions, tysm!! I can't work as fast as I'd like atm due to some issues with my shoulder, but I should be able to add most of these in the near future.
If there's anything more you'd like to see, feel free to tell me!! I run out of ideas quicker than I'd like to admit and this kind of suggestions help a lot haha.
Best of luck with the project, I'd love to see what you have once you're finished with it <3
Hi, do you have car sprites? Your pack is almost perfect for the game I want to make
Hi!! Nice suggestion, gimme a couple of weeks to finish some work and I'll add a handful of cars <3
Bit of a dumb question, but is there any way you could possibly share the palette you used to make this? The colors are very nice and I'd like to try my hand at making stuff that would fit with your tileset! If that's okay with you! I obviously wouldn't share those anywhere
Hi! I'm really glad that you like it, it took me a bit of time to create it. The palette is already included in the pack, look for the file named pocket_pal.png !
Hello, any news on the monsters pack for this series?
Hi! I'm currently working on a GUI focused pack. In the meantime I've been releasing monsters/cards and other sprites in my Patreon.
I was always in love with your work so I can't wait to play it and see all the features. Looks amazing. Thanks for your hard work on it and keep going <3
This looks nice :D
Are there more tilesets in this style planned?
It would be nice if the characters could get run and fishing animations and maybe a male and female version of each character
Absolutely, I'm already planning more stuff :D
Thanks a lot for the feedback, those go straight to my TO-DO list <3
Your art and asset pack are always awesome, unfortunately you have too many new packs and such, while never giving enough of any pack for a complete game. Your Tiny Adventure packs are the closest to a complete set, but, you still need an weapon, armor, and items pack. Thanks for your hard work on these. Sorry, if this seems bitchy, I did not mean to be.
Hey, no problem at all! You're absolutely right, I've been trying to diversify a bit too much lately, I apologize.
Sadly that's something I've needed to try if I wanted to keep doing these, the interest in the tiny series has gone really down in the last few releases.
For what's worth, I'm reworking the animations for the chars on those packs to make it easier to add equipment and customisation, right now there're to many animations that need individual tweaks in each frame.
Btw thanks for your kind words, I'm really glad that you like my work :)
Super cute, insta-buy! I love all the pinks and oranges, does this palette have a name?
Tysm! The palette is made by me, haven't given it a name yet. I'd say the vinik-24 would be pretty similar to this if you want to check it!
Very cute and cool, thanks!
Looking cool! You captured well the pokemon vibe xD
This one seems as beautiful as your other assets!